Passing through life

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Bitchin about WORK

i would never know if i should be happy it was my day off or not! here i was, my head still dazed because of booze intake... which was by the way due to how many days i have been drinking! shit! never had a drink in the first place! well, where was i..... oh yeah... i received this freaking SMS from one of my very good friends at work!

"J, DJ and Jeremy were looking for you. I am really not in the mood right now. Just be careful."

What the fuck?!!!!!! Managers looking for moi?! and not only that!!!!!!!!!! THE operations director himself! What did the fuck I did this time?!!!!!!!!!! So right now I'm sweating like a pig... literally! Weekends are their day offs!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for Monday to get my ass chewed out! good luck to me!

I really need to get to the bottom of this! seriously! i'm freaking out!


Posted by LyZa :: 10:00 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post your shit

---------------oOo---------------