Passing through life

Friday, October 17, 2008

Karma is a Bitch

The first time I have ever invest into something big and it got stolen! Whew!

I just could not believe that this things actually happen. Okay. It's my first time! My lovely phone with a good camera resolution got stolen.

Bought a new one though. Shit! It just pains me to think about my carelessness.


===============================================================

I've never been more crushed in my life.

" You are the reason why the team's sense of camaraderie vanished. You brought the jinx into the team."

These few honest words pierced through me with startling clarity. I have been hanged by the judge and jury without any trial just because the girl was my friend.

I was never given a chance to defend myself just because she was my friend.

" Tell me who you are friends are and I will tell you who you are."
" Birds with the same feathers flock together"
" Actions speaks louder than words."

That is the foundation of all things. The gist of what he said.

If my friend is thinking things like that about me what about other people...

Just got me thinking... Duh. Like i care about other people. The past is still haunting me.

I need Ghost busters!


Posted by LyZa :: 5:50 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post your shit

---------------oOo---------------