Passing through life

Friday, August 29, 2008

no more sorrow

pathetic.

i never knew that i would be seriously considering my feelings for you.

pathetic.

i did everything just to let you see how much you mean to me.

pathetic.

i saw you happy with that girl, so i\'m backing off right now.

pathetic.

hurt is eating my whole being right now. numbing me in every way possible.

pathetic.

can\'t you hear me screaming inside? can\'t you hear me begging you silently just to listen to me and love me even just a little... more than a little sister..

pathetic.

i guess not. i would not beg no more. no more. no more. no more.

maybe if i would say it more than once then it would come true that i would not love you anymore.


Posted by LyZa :: 6:28 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post your shit

---------------oOo---------------