Passing through life

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Spend my birthday with YOU or not celebrate at all

For the first time in my life I've fallen deeply. Deeply in shit. Deeply in love. It has been running three months now... going on four months. WOW! I can't believe I've held on to this feeling for so long now.

I wanted to be the one who would make him forget the other girl. Makes him forget his promise to that girl.But I also wanted to make him happy...I know I'm not his type. I am after all the complete opposite of what he likes. But I can't change just for the sake of it. Even for him. Because if I would then I would not be happy of who I am.


I'm just completely so bruised. So wanted to give up. But no matter how I try to make it go away... It just keeps on coming back. Coming back. And back again.

I just wanted to crawl and block out all. Everything about him. Just everything.I am so tired. So tired to the point I put my energies and do things to get tired. To the point of being not able to move my body because of pain. To the point of exerting an effort just to get out of bed.

and what's ironic is that I still wanted to spend my birthday with him and him only. Sucks. I know.
I guess this would be love for me. Just Choi.


Posted by LyZa :: 7:18 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post your shit

---------------oOo---------------