Passing through life

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Too much can be numbing

point taken babe.

just because i always laugh doesn't mean i'm not hurt. the last straw has been made by you. hurting to the capacity of being numb and not feeling at all. if you're trying to distance yourself from me then so be it. it's not my nature to push myself to people who doesn't want me.

am i giving up? *sarcastic laugh

in the first place, there was nothing for me to give up since you we're not mine. yes we did this and that but you never said anything at all. even just in passing.

you just made my day. i understand now. Bon, was right. i never should have worn my heart on my sleeves with. now it got trampled on and spit at.

i was just wondering... did you do that on purpose?




Posted by LyZa :: 4:20 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post your shit

---------------oOo---------------