Passing through life

Monday, September 15, 2008

Moalboal Escapade (Minalmalay sa Moalboal)

Dang! Just got back from our escapade in Moalboal.

To start off, not all of us were able to go for this TB... four of my teammates to be exact. We were supposed to spend our Tb in Camotes island but we we're not sure about the weather and if the budget would be enough for the 13 people who would come in this escapade.

Jay-jay was there. He spent his birthday with us and I'm glad that he did. We stayed for two days and two nights. On the first night, we celebrated Jay-jay's birthday. He was able to blow his candle. I forgot how old he is...



But sad to say that he needed to go back to the city because his AM keeps on calling him. I guess they are also planning something for Jay-jay

Still we had fun playing games... relaxing... sleeping... stuffing ourselves... frolicking on the beach... getting sunburned and eying gorgeous babes and bums.

It was not complete for me though... I just keep on missing him. Don't get me wrong. I love being with the team always. There's just this part of me that just wanted to see him always. Sighs.

As what Danny said and I would quote it here " Roses are red. Violets are blue. This is how I say goodbye to you."



Posted by LyZa :: 7:56 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post your shit

---------------oOo---------------