Passing through life

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Almost a year older...

A few more days and I'm going to be a year older now... A year... and I didn't even notice it.

I didn't graduate. Still stagnant on what to do and what to take. Or am I going to finish my previous course.

I applied for a job. Found new friends and acquired new enemies. Life would be boring without them.

Experienced being with the top people and being the number one in a surprising way. Applying for this job was just a "band-aid" for the failure and disappointment i felt on my educational attainment area. I was not planning on being here for almost a year now. But surprisingly, I feel at ease and tackle challenges here graciously. I feel more fullifilled.

In this year, I did not pursue any relationships at all. Yes, there are gossips, I admit. But in the long run it wasn't just right. Not right in a sense that I feel nothing at all.

This year I got tired of playing. I've been to hell and back but experience taught me to weight more decisions carefully and that in everything I do there would be consequences.

This year I learned to love. Love and Hurt. I'm thankful for that.


Posted by LyZa :: 10:57 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post your shit

---------------oOo---------------