Passing through life

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

What's wrong with my libido????

Confusing.

I used to be passionate when it comes to bed. I don't like it when my partners are not satisfied. My orgasm is all in the mind. I get high when my partners reach their ultimate satisfaction.

But right now my sexual libido is in chaos. I can't function. I don't get aroused. Yep, even with my sexual intent. Every time i see him at work every night I can feel shivers running down my spine, literally. It's like electricity. The cat and mouse game we would play makes it more interesting and anticipating. But now something's really wrong. I don't get amused anymore. Nada. Nothing at all.

Every Saturday night, I would meet up with someone just to see if I can function well and to test my prowess again. Even with kissing... I can't seem to kiss them. It does not matter if they are gorgeous, beautiful or any sexuality. I can't do it. I feel... unclean. I feel I would disrespect him. You know... HIM. In the end we would just meet up with other people and jam with other people.

Maybe, it's all in the mind. But right now I think I don't have to push myself into something that i can't stomach. I guess I just need to relax and just be happy with what's happening.


CIGARETTE: 0 since the last update (yey me!)
LIQUOR: 0 intake (another yey!)



Posted by LyZa :: 7:58 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post your shit

---------------oOo---------------